Thursday, October 31, 2013

Help from home

As you might all realize by now I am seriously dead set on finishing my project but I don't really know what to do with what I have right now and because of this I had decided to talk to my Tutor, Leif about my project. Little did I know that he actually has a history with engineering and planning out projects so that's exactly what we did today. I had intended to talk to him about working on the conversions of the original potato cannon into a small enough mechanism to be safe but instead I managed to start setting up a decent schedule to help me get on track properly.

I am extremely thankful for the help on my project but it also shows how little time I actually seem to have left. After the end of this week I only seem to have 7 weeks left which may sound like much but considering what I have to fit into there it isn't much at all. Because of this the plans I have been setting up have left me a little bit iffy on whether or not I will be able to finish my project in time for the end of the year which while you might think that the end of the year is the New year I would say that the time I should have the project done is around December 21st so that it does not interfere with the Holidays and also so the holidays don't interfere with my plans for my project.

In all things are working out better today then I actually intended but there is no reason not to give a good long reminder that today is definitely Halloween. While last year I gave a review on the history of Halloween there isn't anything quite as fancy this year. I don't have anyone to celebrate it with and because of this there isn't that much to do today thats out of the ordinary. I don't  really mind though because I haven't been too focused on making a costume either and going as someone like Spider man without being Spider man isn't going to fly again this year. I might try to do something next year but I don't really know what I would do only because there isn't time to think about that right now since I have work to do and that is to wish you all a happy Halloween and follow everyone else's experiences for the rest of the day and see how everyone else is enjoying themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment