Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wrapping up a series

Today I finished Rachael vs Guy kids Cook off and I was honestly sad to see it end in only 4 weeks. I also understand why they had to end it like so, but I wish that it wasn't so short. I felt that the person who won deserved it but I also could see a couple of other kids being able to do just as good if not better. For example Cole was open with the audience and not afraid to be different so being able to make cooking fun would be easy for him. Thats beside the point though because I would like to know who you think should have won and if you haven't seen it you could probably find it on food network
Don't be afraid to post on Facebook or Google + either because I am paying attention.  

While I'm on the subject of something food related and in particular the kids cook off I feel inferior in comparison to some of those other cooks out there. I love food as much as the next person but despite being able to cook some fascinating meals I can honestly say that those kids are dedicated while someone like me can once again not figure out how to cook rice which only solidifies this feeling. Still I don't have an itneresting talent but there has to be something that I can do that they couldn't possibly do but I don't know the kids either so I guess for now they are better cooks and I certainly won't deny a dish of food from any of them.

Other then my jealousy of those kids I feel pretty darn good today. I'm trying to find things to do that will help me become more proactive that hasn't been done before on my blog. Like say continuing work on my raspberry Pi which fell out of my blog slowly or the catapult that also like the Pi seemed to disappear without anyone noticing. I'm not going to accept or ask for suggestions from anyone because thats not going to accomplish anything for anyone. Yes maybe someone on my blog recommends something really fantastic for me to do but I didn't go out and decide to do it on my own so it doesn't accomplish moving from reactive to proactive. In other words I'm on my own on this one except for Kristi who is going to help me make sure that I don't fall out of this idea either much like the catapult.

No comments:

Post a Comment