Thursday, October 17, 2013

Grinding onward

Good news for me is that I have someone to help me get up to speed for when I do go back to public school. I always have my parents for when I need help but Leif is going to help me get back up to the point that I need to be at for when I get to public school again. As many people know I have fallen behind in my math work and because of this I am not truly suited to be heading back until I catch back up to date on my math. Because of this Leif is willing to help teach me to where I need to be and we will be doing a little bit more time then 2 hours a day instead. Maybe an hour on Monday if the parents approve and then the 2 hours on Thursday.

I am also going to be proposing a preliminary budget to my parents today. I don't think I'm exactly ready for the whole thing because it has only been a week since I started even trying to do everything. The main reason is though that there is still a couple of things that are incomplete at the moment. I will keep on adding ideas when they come up for example a material to use for the Nerf gun would be to use PVC pipes because of how versatile they are and that they come in appropriate sizes for nerf darts and the guns themselves. I don't honestly know what exactly I'll be useing other then I won't be using wood at all because that destroys too much nerf items. PVC pipes are a good place to go to so lets use that for a first gun actually.

I'm going to be very busy with the upcoming weeks because of how things are going for my project and my math work. These two things are going to be dominating my days for a while because for my project I will be using entire days over at hammer space to work on my project and for math when I'm trying to catch up to where I need to be I will be doing a lot of work to get there. Of course for math  the work can be seperate from Leif as well so I will be doing a lot of side work as well. Either way things are going to start getting really interesting here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment