Monday, October 7, 2013

Restaurant Review: Em Chemas

I have had a fantastic weekend so far but to start it all off I have had one fantastic meal over at a place called Em Chemas which is a Brazilian grill. I absolutely loved the food there and unlike my last review which was Cheddars the tone is very consistent. One of the problems is that yet again this place has a kinda bad location which doesn't help it but it doesn't exactly hinder it as much as most because of the price of things over there aren't exactly cheap but I can't say that you won't leave satisfied with a fantastic meal.

On the inside of the store and a little bit more specific they serve at least 12 different meats there and trust me on this that it is plenty to keep you going. Originally I thought that I would be ordering from a menu but instead the people come around with this meat on some huge skewers and each one is perfect for their own reasons but there is one that I agree is the best and the whole family agrees that never pass up the ham because it is the best that any of us have tasted to date. The atmosphere is calm and kinda fancy which makes recommended that you get dressed up for going over here but once again it is all worth it. Finally location as I mentioned earlier isn't that big of a problem because first off this is the kind of place you don't go to weekly but instead once every couple months or on special occasions but the building itself is behind some other places but shouldn't be that bad considering how many other people have to go into that area. Either way I believe that this place is worth going to at least once and if you don't like the atmosphere just talk to someone about ordering one of those fantastic hams because they do sell them to people.

Today I have also been working very hard on an idea for a project and then I remembered that I used to have a very fun hobby that I don't exactly partake in anymore. I used to mod Nerf guns for fun and honestly I had a blast. The problem with this for a project is that my project has to at least last a good semester. In that case what would I be doing for an entire semester that would have to revolve around Nerf guns. What I will be doing is hopefully contacting the Freeskool group and seeing if I can teach a class on how to mod one of these guns and then turn around and have a Nerf war or 2. Either way tell me your thoughts and leave a comment on my blog, Google plus, or Facebook and then I'll see what I can do to get back to you but warning I am not taking any recommendations because I feel that this project should be my own as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment