Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Project is moving on

I'm enjoying this project immensely and it has started to move onto its next step from my original wall of brown paper bags and sharpie. It has moved onto the point where I am transferring all of the data off of my wall onto documents on my computer. I can't do much with my gun right now until I get back to Hammer space only so I can see the parts that I will need for one kind of model for this gun and after that I might start my work on a second gun with a separate build and some new things to do as well like add a clip or something like that. I can't wait to dissect everything and am going to start getting on some forums and see how people can help me out with something with my project which is not cheating but actually using all of my resources.

I got back from working at the Thrift shop again today and even though I set the familys schedule back a quarter of an hour I still had a really good day. I managed to help clean up the electronics area which is the busiest part of the entire store because of the amount of stuff that counts as electronics nowadays. I also managed to help clean up the break room where a lot of stuff is thrown about and because of all of this my day has been really good.

I am looking forward to showing off some of my nerf expertise and primarily due to the fact that there will be a Nerf war up at my Tae Kwon Do dojo! I love having Nerf wars and the only reason why I haven't been able to have one recently is because there usually isn't enough people do have one. Since I have the chance it will be awesome to show off some of my skills up at the dojo and while some might be there for the costume contest or there just to see friends I have goals and I want to stick with the Nerf plan due to the fact that I haven't had the chance in ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment