Friday, October 4, 2013

Becoming interested

Recently I have been looking into some of the things going on with the public around the world lately. For example my work on food insecurity or today's video on what happened in Japan with the nuclear meltdown a year back. The episode just came out 3 days ago so its not outdated when all your doing is looking for some information that you didn't know. The interesting part about this frontline video about the nuclear meltdown in Japan is that it shows that it is still causing damage to the environment today over there and that if it wasn't dealt with in the way it was it could've affected everyone all over the entire world and maybe it already has affected everyone.

I am still working constantly on my work which my main focus is math because of how far I have fallen behind. Because of this we are pretty much willing to cut back some of my work to put even more focus on getting me back up to a 9th grade math level instead of the 7/8th grade level that I am at right now. I do believe that with Lief's help it shouldn't be that hard but if things do start to get to the point where I will need some extra work in math then I guess there are options. Speaking of Lief I finally have a date set up to get started on my tutoring. I hope that the first day goes well and maybe just maybe things will turn out right in the end.

Despite all of the things going on recently I am still working on something else along with my work which is a huge struggle for me. My problem is that I am trying to become proactive but at the same time I seem to be rejecting the thought of changing my behavior towards things. I'm trying very hard but things have been very difficult for me. I make plans and they never get touched. i want to force myself to sit down and do this stuff that I lay out but I can't seem to accept doing so. I don't know what I'm doing wrong with all of this but the point is that I'm trying very hard to do this. It is probably the hardest thing I have done in my life to date.


No comments:

Post a Comment