Thursday, October 24, 2013

Meeting with Leif and the Shihpoo

Today I had a wonderful tutoring lesson with Leif due to the fact that I am starting to do some of the curriculum that I might be doing next year. The reason why I say that is I don't know for sure what I will be doing next year without getting some help from other people but I do know that I will have to start with either Geometry or pre algebra. Either way no matter what happens I have some new experience with Algebra to get me started on how to get things done in the near future. I also have to make it clear that I have most likely gone over most of the stuff that I will be taught but I will need to be reminded on most of the things that I have learned before.

I also got a visit from the family's favorite poodle/Shih Tzu mix or otherwise known as the Shihpoo. This one may look pathetic but he is an attention loving little dog who might I add is just a little bit spoiled. He absolutely loves everyone under any circumstances as long as they are willing to give him some attention. I will be looking after him this weekend which is going to be pretty fun despite some of the stuff going on this weekend. I know I don't have much to complain about because people like Kristi have a lot more to do this weekend then me so I guess it won't be that bad despite what I may be thinking.

Also by what I have been told I will not be able to go to Hammerspace tomorrow but instead I will be going on Sunday  I feel pretty sad about this because I will have to wait in order to go but I don't really mind because I will be staying home to look after Zoe while Kristi runs a couple of errands tomorrow so I'm not staying home because of something like no one is willing to give me a ride but because I am needed more at home then I am needed over at Hammerspace tomorrow. Either way Tomorrow might be a little bit boring if you know what I'm talking about.


P.S.: I will be going tomorrow to Hammerspace ( Sorry )

No comments:

Post a Comment