Friday, October 25, 2013

First time for everything! - Revised

Today was my first real day over at Hammer Space and I had one awesome time over there primarily while learning about the Coaxial Piston which is the system which is going to make my gun better then some other homemade gun that someone else comes up with. The secret behind all of this is that the entire gun is going to be based on air pressure so that you can launch darts long distances without modding a normal gun to the points of it being unrecognizable. Either way I really enjoyed it over there and there was just so much to enjoy that I can't contain it into one paragraph.

I honestly loved it over at Hammer Space but for more then just the fact that everyone was almost exactly as I expected. What I mean by this is that everyone that I had met was awesome and the only problem that I had is that no one was around my age so it could've been a lot cooler but there was no reason not to like any of the people at all. Many of the people were concerned primarily with making costumes because of how fast Halloween is coming up so I wasn't too concerned with that at all. I was really happy with the fact that I could ask anyone there for help or their opinion so I am definitely not working alone on all of this.

My day is doing pretty good and hopefully it gets even better tomorrow with the Nerf war at my dojo tomorrow. I don't know how many people will be participating but there is no reason not to be happy for the next couple of days. I am seriously enjoying myself lately but I also seem to be losing a lot of my free time I used to have over time. The main thing that brought this to my attention is that yesterday both of my friends had the day off and came over looking for me so that we could have some fun with the day off. Sadly I was working and also both of them had the day off. I am losing time that I have come to love for so long but now I seem to be losing it all before my eyes but is it really a bad thing. The reason why I say this is because I have been trying to make a name for myself and start making my own money in order to start doing this. I may be 14 but I have things set up against me and in order to continue I will have to give up the time that I have held dear for so long now.

No comments:

Post a Comment