Monday, October 28, 2013

Finishing the hard part

Today I have finished the longest book within my entire Charles Dickens novel. Yes I have finished the very long book known as David Copperfield and I am fairly relieved by this because that was one of the hardest reads that I have ever had to do at all. The book wasn't as hard as something like Les Miserable but at least Les Miserable had some more exciting parts in the book while David Copperfield was the story of a man which made it feel more like an auto biography then reading the fiction book that it really is. Either way if you have the time you could try to sit down and read it but I myself was not to entirely enthralled by this book.

This weekend was a Halloween event over at Kristi's church and our family made out like bandits. Our theme over at this event known as Candy Crush is Duck Dynasty which is currently the most popular show on TV. Dad was Phil Robertson and Kristi was Mrs. Kay. I would have participated if I could but by the time that we were all ready to go I had just gotten back from an extremely long bike ride to the barber shop and back on my bicycle. During this event the parents won best costume for adults, best group costume, and best setup which is just awesome but to put the icing on the cake they had one of those guess the amount of gumballs within the jar and I managed to win that one with a guess of 138 and I was off by one with a grand total of 139. In other words we went we conquered and left extremely satisfied.

To top off the night we all ended up going to another new restaurant that I have never been to. This restaurant is known as Sakura sushi which was really awesome as I was able to get things here that I would never be able to get at Zara's. The problem that I had is that there seemed to be quite a lack of service there at the time before ever being addresed and there were only 3 groups there with only one group sitting at the bar. The food there was amazing but since I was not expecting Sushi I ended up eating stuff at Candy Crush destroying a good portion of my appetite. The problem is that my opinion might not mean much due to the fact that I went on a Sunday and that means that most of the employees would most likely have the day off. The atmosphere of the place was calm and laid back with a little bit of style so you wouldn't walk into this place wearing torn up jeans and a tank top but you won't be coming in Khakis and a polo either. In all this restaurant gets a good review from me but the hardest part is that it was pretty hard to find for us because its in a shopping area making it hard to find while also finding parking and that the place is just annoying to go through in car or on foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment