Friday, November 1, 2013

Short day

Today I was supposed to go over to Hammer Space but due to the fact that dad couldn't bring me over today I didn't really do very much today. I did make sure  that the parents both got some of my schedule even though I had wanted to wait to make it look nice and present the schedule on paper but I see the reason why they would want me to email it too them. Either way I have continued my work for today as well which was some reading but that was about it for the day otherwise I just sat around the house and read a book for most of the day.

I have had my very first casual Halloween and I actually enjoyed sitting down eating Jambalaya and watching Dr. Horribles sing a long blog with dad and Zoe. While Zoe did go trick or treating she came home home within reasonable time with a large supply of candy which she accumulated from a nice well kept neighborhood nearby with her friends. I don't know if I would really go back out and do Halloween again but who knows it is a welcome break from doing the average day but I still find it the most mediocre of all of the holidays do to how many people will actually celebrate is pretty small around here.

The reading I did today was primarily my Charles Dickens book that I have and it is going well. A Tale of Two Cities is a pretty awesome book and while his writing makes it harder for me to read it just means that I have to slow down in order to read it properly. Due to me having to slow down it  makes it so that I have issues finishing it on time each day which means that my days last longer then usual which isn't a problem as I have learned but it does mean that I have a lot less time to go out and visit my friends most of the time and over time I have found that they even end up waiting on me a good chunk of the time because I'm usually busy when they come over. Work comes first though as we all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment