Monday, October 1, 2012

Math discoverys

Last night before going to bed my dad showed me an interesting video on Khan Academy. It is called Tau versus Pi. I decided that the easiest way to explain this is to show you all the video so that I can get my full point of view across. The part about this video that didn't make any sense to me was just about all of it. On the other hand it looked like it would make things a lot easier. So how about all of you give this a quick look over?Tau versus Pi.

In the ways of this weeks most interesting work. I would say the fact that I am going to be starting my high school algebra a lot earlier then I thought I would be. In fact I didn't even think about ever seeing this in this entire year. I also have a few links for Algebra but there is no reason to give people a lecture on something that I believe most of you know. Maybe even all of you if this blog is only being followed by adults. I do enjoy watching 3 videos a day on Algebra but I have been warned that it will only get harder the next week and I wonder if I will be ready for the challenges that wait ahead.

As some of you might have noticed on Free Day that I only had 2 paragraphs. This might happen every once in a while due to a lack of material to type about. I know I could drag a couple of subjects out and get at least a minimum of 3 paragraphs, but I would prefer not to drag out one point about how I had the ability to pretty much sit at home the entire day on a free day. All I am saying is that I will being writing less then 2 paragraphs on days that don't have much going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment