Thursday, October 25, 2012

Not a day off.

So I thought that today was going to be a day off because I had to watch Zoe and I was told that when another kid was home I wouldn't have school. Well I don't really agree with that today. I worked most of today on doing my math and coping with the fact that my math work today is the same work I did yesterday and I didn't really understand it then. I really had to use a lot of hints just to get through any problems. So instead of relaxing or worrying about Zoe I was sitting in front of the computer doing my work or trying to cope with the work load.

So I finished what I could of my work but didn't get it all done before I had to call dad and say that I didn't understand any of the work. I didn't have to like the fact that this was pretty much giving up all of the work I had done but I was just getting even more mad by the second. I got so mad that I took a walk outside in the cold just to be distracted from how mad I was. It did help but another 30 minutes I was just as mad as I was before my walk. So I was getting nowhere being so mad. I couldn't even concentrate.

Anyway other then all of that math nonsense I didn't get much accomplished. I didn't get to do anything with Zoe, I didn't get to see any of my friends that were also home today, and I managed to drive myself to give up on my math. I'd say that this was probably one of days that could've ended better. Even if they could've been better I can't help how bad I did just do better at the problem next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment