Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Getting Good

I think that most people have noticed this but I thought it might still be interesting to address. I'm talking about how I have been getting better at my daily work. My increased blog entries and for some of you getting done with all of my work early is becoming very prominent. Including today because I just finished with all of my work today that was assigned so I am working on mentioning all of the facts. Essay questions are getting easy, I am flying through math, not hard english, all of my science is writing. That was only today too.

I also have to address the problem that we still need something else other then essay questions. We can't do the school methods as they are worse then essay questions. School methods consist of problems like multiple choice, fill in the blank, and matching. I would like to ask if anyone has any recommendations other then the essay questions and the school methods then PLEASE place a comment on this post as I read my comments every day.

I started SuperFreakonomics and it was extremely interesting. This book covers some of the more interesting things. Like why a terrorist should get life insurance. Why horses were actually worse  then automobiles. I thought that was pretty interesting. The horse subject actually are worse as their waste realeases methane, they could easily trample people under foot, and when they stopped going they can't keep on going they had to be put down. All of this could lead to huge troubles and the reason why the horse drawn carriage was dead over night.

No comments:

Post a Comment