Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sleeping in and Freaking out

Today I was told that I needed to sleep in as I was like a zombie the entire day the last couple of days. So I slept in until about 9:45. I stayed there and couldn't stay because I finally had some energy. Actually I had too much energy in the last couple of days. So I got up and was ready to aproach the rest of the day and get going. I then realized that I could have been in a lot of trouble when it came down to work. I usually start at no later then 8:00 because if I do people start coming in the door at about 3:00 or 2:30 on Wednesdays. So waking up at almost 10:00 was at the time that my little sister starts coming home. I thought to myself that this can't possibly be that bad. Well it didn't end that bad as I found out that Kristi was willing to let me work until about 3:00. I am writing this blog after my day but I am so relieved with the extra rest.

My essay is coming along nicely with the first 2 paragraphs done. I got to work on the math work finally but I didn't understand all of it so I did everything else first. So all of things are coming into place before my 4 day break. I am loving how my days are only getting easier from the start of each day. Of course there is always some kind of impediment on some random day. Of course there is always going to be some sort of problem. Problems are what make the days interesting. Other then hobby's like tinkering and science.

So tomorrow is going to be a bit more interesting then I thought it would be. Instead of doing something like relaxing or helping with Made to Serve I am going to watching Zoe. Now this isn't going to be to bad but it might make my day a bit more interesting. Zoe can really get on my nerves at times. Even worse is how am I going to answer even half of the thousands of questions that she asks.I hope that tomorrow goes easier then what I am thinking that it can be.

50th blog post!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 50th Galen... Your posts are becoming very well written and entertaining to read.

    ReplyDelete