Monday, October 8, 2012

Apologizing again

I've been feeling pretty shallow after writing that blog entry last night. I don't know why I typed up something so hateful to everybody out there. I don't know why I said the things I said. In fact, I don't really know where to begin in all of this. I know that there is more motives for painting and creating then making a living. Football is a past time for the people that enjoy it. That's why Superbowl is such a big deal for people. I felt like I was just complaining the entire entry. So for anyone that I may have insulted or hurt the feelings of in my last entry, I'm sorry for everything. Everyone has something they enjoy in life. Even things that others don't enjoy. I am not the only person that matters when it comes down to opinion.

Today wasn't very interesting except when I skid across the ground right out in front my house while rushing back to the house. Only reason why I was rushing is because I thought the front door was unlocked when I went for my walk. Even worse I went as far as to think the door could've been open and anyone could walk in. So I rushed back, tripped, skid, and walked back inside instead of going on a walk. I don't even know if I will go into Tae Kwon Do tonight. I also ended with a big bruise on my shin.that hurts every time I walk. I'll say that so far this day has been just a little bit interesting.

Work in math is as bad as I thought it would be. I am now graphing and figuring out x and y intercepts. Sadly I still do not understand them even after asking dad how I was supposed to do the work yet I still couldn't figure out the problems. How I was doing gave me the same answer for both x and y every time. I was confusing myself and when I sat down and thought I couldn't see what I was doing wrong so I decided to stop before I hurt myself even more.


1 comment:

  1. "I decided to stop before I hurt myself more..." I totally had the same kind of day ... I feel your pain. Good news is tomorrow is a do-over!!! :)

    ReplyDelete