Saturday, September 29, 2012

B.E. TEK

Today for school I went to my dad's job. This day has been extremely easy except for working on replacing motherboards in computers. Even then those didn't take much time at all in the long run. So much of my day was easy to the point that it felt like I had another free day. All in all the day went so well that the day flew by in no time. Especially with my computer over with me to help pass the time.

After waiting half of the day I got to go eat lunch at a place called Waldo's Pizza. A remarkable little hole in the wall which I have yet to see empty. In fact it is always so full that last time me and my dad went over to the place just to eat pizza ordered by us and not the buffet we waited an hour to get our seats. The wait despite it being long was completely worth it.

After returning back from lunch we settled down and went back to work. Not much work required on my part but things were going well over there. With all of the days events things seemed extremely easy. I hope to see other days like this. But for everyone out there that was looking for my blog entry yesterday I am sorry. I said I was going to do it at home but I never got around to it. Mainly I should say that it slipped my mind but I think that most people wouldn't except that as an excuse.


1 comment:

  1. Out of curiosity, is there anything in particular you learned about the process of removing or installing the motherboards on the computer?

    ReplyDelete