Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Back to Normal

I made through today with some good news on my mind. Kristi is going to be getting out of the hospital today. In fact, she even sounds better over the phone then she did when I called her the day before. I can't imagine life without right at this point right when she has brought this family to the point of finally seeing the silver lining on things in life. Dad has been providing for this family so much that he can't spend much time on doing much else but work. We all appreciate the work he has put into this family but without Kristi I don't think that life would still be the same.

Work has been going pretty easy this week and doesn't require much in the way of effort. That is just my perspective on the matter but I also believe that this is the week where I get off easy. Next week on the other hand I was told was going to be hard so I do believe that I still have to try this week to try. That is of course the bare minimum required in all bits of work. Effort is a strong word that most people know but do not truly use.

I looked back on one day while I was in the car with Kristi and we were discussing Freakonomics. We had discussed my incentives in life. I could honestly say my favorite one is the ability to eat good food in any shape or form. Even if it is a simple burrito from the restaurant in front of our house. I could then sit down and eat some chocolates or maybe a cheeseburger. There is also more to life for me then food. For example I also love my quiet time on my computer. The complex and confusing patterns on my computer help me calm down and think and relax. All of my life I loved the complex things I could create on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment