Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Missing Kristi

My teacher Kristi is currently in the hospital. She has been going there quite a bit lately and I don't know what much to say. The entire day I've been distracted most of the day by what might happen. She has done so much for this household of ours. Including a clean house, an organized family, and a calm dad. Speaking of dad I can tell that he is as worried about her as me by the way he walks in every day after work. We are trying to fill in where Kristi is missing in the house but the subject is sensitive and no one is really willing to talk about it.

My work has been set up for the week for now. Friday is another make up day and this week is pretty easy with the most of my work being french. I have to work at least 6 hours every day. Not that bad in comparison to public school which after adding things up is about 8 hours every day. School work is pretty much the easiest it has ever been yet. Other then last week of course where I finished the school week 2 days early.

I wish I could continue my blog a little bit more but now I am still a bit distracted by the thought of Kristi. I hope you all can understand my little predicament I am in right now. If your reading this Kristi we are worrying and we miss you.

2 comments:

  1. I read it everyday and I miss you something terrible also. I miss you kiddos, I miss your daddy, I miss Gma Cindy - I miss Chewy Balooie, I miss cleaning and cooking and feeling useful. The good news is that this looks like a really short stay and the doctors gave me some "new gear" so that they can start doing some stuff for me at "home" (while we home-school) and in their offices. I still have some tough stuff to heal from but hopefully we are getting some good "fundamental tools" under my feet to make it less lonely for everyone. Galen - you make me prouder than proud and I can't wait to get back to you and watch you nail things - that is quite possibly the best feeling ever as a teacher - Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother, you are a kindhearted lad, and always have been. I agree with you my Brother... things are much better with Kristi around

    ReplyDelete