Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tae Kwon Do (White belt ahoy)

So there is an update on my Tae Kwon Do work. I have the necessary work to have finally achieved my white belt! All this took was turning in 4 papers over a period of one a week which is approximately 1 month. Sadly I didn't turn these in all of the time and I am just now getting my actual white belt this Thursday. That is if I turn in my sheets as I was supposed to be. Either way if this is not this week it will definetly be next week. I would start getting mad if I forgot to bring in the sheets two weeks in a row.

Today I was supposed to finish the math that was assigned yesterday. So today right after lunch I decided to go downstairs and start on them. After I managed to type in the addresses I realized that something was wrong. It all looked like the text that might come out of dads terminal. Even worse is that since it was obviously programmed with all of the info for the problems I could see the answers too and the picture or graph I was supposed to use wasn't there. This was so bizzare that I decided to stop trying to figure out what happened and hop onto one of the other exercises. Sadly it was the same gibberish as the last one. Even worse is that this assignment was supposed to be done yesterday. I just got one extra day thanks to Kristi. I don't even know how to explain this to dad.

So since my little sister Zoe is home from school on Thursday and Friday this counts for me as a day off. Technically I actually only have Thursday off and thats just because someone has to keep an eye on Zoe while Kristi is helping with Made to Serve. Friday on the other hand is actually another field trip. This field trip will take us to the money museum at the Kansas City Federal Reserve. The reason why is because this field trip will be appropriate enough for Zoe even if some of the concepts are over her head and I can still learn something from going and best of all Zoe is left home alone. I think that this is going to be a win win situation as Zoe gets to go on a field trip with me and Kristi while we can have piece at mind that Zoe is safe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment