Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Doing my Homework

So I was extremely depressed when my computer got wiped to help with my curriculum but I have been working on getting the things I wanted back. Of course I can't get everything back but I can get my old games, some programs to make things work, and the programs to help with curriculum. I am approaching fast on where I was originally at but it will be a while before getting everything I want back. Either way no matter how long it takes I will get everything I lost back and continue with my work on making every game I get a hold of better and much more fun.

So I have been allowed to sleep in one extra hour then usual. I thought this was awesome considering the whole zombie feeling that I was having every morning. But unlike last time I mentioned this I am being allowed to sleep in until 9:00 or 10:00 for a normal time until my schedule straitens out. You see I am already 1/3 of the way through the school year already and am ahead of most people my age so as a way to help with this I got to choose between sleeping in an extra hour or getting every other Friday off. I honestly think that an extra hour of sleep every morning is much more then one extra day every other week in the ways of usefulness. Considering the fact that I will wake up on my own at about 9:30 AM every morning if allowed to sleep in. I don't think that one extra day off will help half as much as that one hour every day.

So my work lately has been a bit slow and I managed to get all of the work I needed to do over again done. Sadly though now I am continuing on the part that I don't understand and my dad wasn't much help with this when I told him that I would need more help in this area of work. This is the actual graphing of the inequalities. I really am not good at this if the equation isn't already written out for me to follow and graph. I don't think that dad was really listening to me as it was late last night and he seemed tired. I hope that he will be more help later tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the explanation I gave tonight will help better. It really is just as simple as one extra step from graphing lines to verifying the inequalities. Next up... finding the answer to the square root of negative one.

    ReplyDelete