Thursday, October 4, 2012

Wait a day

Tomorrow is my next field day Friday. This one is going to put me ahead of my own family in one type of knowledge. That is the knowledge about sports. Specifically football above all else. The reason for me getting to know more is the fact that dad is a honest to goodness computer geek. No offense to anyone. Then there is Kristi who gets out but isn't interested in sports. To be honest I am not interested in much sports myself but apparently there is something to learn from sports. I guess we will all see.

I know just about everyone that is reading this knows about the fact that the Presidential Debate was last night. Interesting fact is that the best part about the debate was that everyone had a joke to crack about what the two candidates were saying. Including several about Romney's threat towards PBS. I laughed my butt off at when Zoe heard about this that she said that she wouldn't vote for Romney because he was threatening PBS. I know I wouldn't either if I was the person that watched it every morning before school either. Which I did do when I was younger.

This week is coming to a screeching halt with little to stop me in anyway. Football tomorrow, dinner afterwards, and Eating out on Saturday. Speaking of eating on Saturday. I finished my first semester of French and now is treating me to a place called aixois. An authentic French restaurant. On Saturdays the people are encouraged to speak French while inside the restaurant. I believe that this is going to tasty, fun, and hard all in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment