Monday, October 29, 2012

Extreme Makeover Weekend Edition.

So this weekend was seriously crazy for me. I got limited on all of my electronics for the weekend. This got me to the point that was just awful. I went on several walks to stay calm and not rush downstairs and snap to get mad at Kristi and dad. I know that they were just trying to help but this seriously messed up my weekend for me as I usually hop on the computer and relax for the weekend. Don't forget sleeping in until about 12:00 to keep myself somewhat awake. For most of the weekend we have leftovers. I can stand this most of the time as we usually eat pretty well but I just didn't care this weekend. I wasn't caring that it was the weekend as it also felt like a school day much like my last Thursday but either way I couldn't sit in my house and relax but I know that my brother Nate was feeling much worse then me as his weekends are set around Facebook.

Although at the home I was really enjoying myself I did get to go trunk or treating with Dad, Kristi, and Zoe. Of course this was after all of the amazing family photos. I don't think I mentioned this on my blog yet but Dad and Kristi are getting married. So as a way of getting things ready we got our family pictures taken. It was me, dad, Kristi, Nate, Zoe, Cindy, and Chewy the dog of our family. We got some really good pictures taken by one of my dads good friends Craig. After all of the pictures were taken all over  the place we headed out for the Trunk or Treat event being held at Kristi's church.

I can't stress how much I was out of place with no costume other then my normal winter hat and trunk or treating. I even took a hay ride mainly because I got to sit down. The day was still fun as I was supposed to take a little girl around to all of the cars but she didn't want to leave her moms side so I went getting some candy for myself expecting to go back and watch the moms car but she found someone else and I just got a whole load of candy of my own. Now I can't argue about the candy as I love snickers as much as the next person its just that the day didn't go as I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment