Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mathtastic

In math we are doing linear equations now and now I have to find the x and y intercepts as I've said before. Except that now I can at least find the x and y intercepts. I finished my first packet of work. 3 sheets of x and y intercepts. The last 10 questions were actually graphing them. The work wasn't exactly fun but I feel so proud for actually getting through the work I was struggling with for so long. Thank you dad and time to work on the next packet.

Next thing is that I had to write a three paragraph summary on Anthem. It took a while but it was pretty easy for the most part. The book was pretty cool. I mean how can you not love an alternate future where no one person is an individual. I know I loved the book. I would recommend for anyone that can to read this book. It gives you a different look at what our independence means. We take it all for granted  but this is like a big what if we never had our own independence.

Today was really made up of 2 hour projects. Though ironically when I went to work on my essay questions I flew through them in less then an hour. I think I'm getting better at writing but that doesn't mean I enjoy writing now. In fact I prefer typing much more. That's why on a good day I crank out a decent blog in less then 30 minutes. On a magnificent day I crank out a blog in about an hour and thirty. The reason for that is because on a magnificent day I want to show all that I can in my blog that I couldn't get in if I try for my usual 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment