Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools Wandering about

Welcome back and I hope that everyone enjoyed their Easter weekend. I know that not everyone really celebrates Easter but for anyone that does then I hope that you had a good time. Anyway as you can guess today is April fools. I honestly think that a day dedicated to messing with other peoples mind is completely unnecessary considering when I do this everyday at home. For me I go about this day as a "special day" by trying to not pull a joke on someone. I am still Galen who still enjoys having fun and good food but I will not be messing with people if I can help it.

Today is fairly interesting as Kristi is going to the hospital again which is a bit different from the other times. Unlike the other times that she has gone to the hospital this one is more urgent as she will be undergoing surgery as well as about a months worth of a recovery period. I'm not going to be saying why she is as that is all personal matters which if you know Kristi you can ask her but for the most part I don't have any right to tell anyone about why she is in the hospital. That does not stop me from the other hand from saying that things around the house are going to be difficult and that I hope she recovers soon.

Todays work was easy enough as it goes as most of it was reading as usual. Other then the overall stress of my average day there isn't anything exciting going on other then what I've already discussed. Easter is a event that occured recently but nothing out of the ordinary came up with it. Both of my families celebrated but nothing out of the ordinary. Thus I decided that there is no reason to get hyped up over it as I had fun and nothing went wrong along the way. Then there is the fact that Easter didn't do anything that people didn't expect. In other words there is no reason to recount what I did during Easter only mention that I celebrated the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment