Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Food for thought

Today was my day to eat at the Rusty horse tavern again and it was just as good as I remember. While we were there the waitress that we had was extremely understanding of why we were celebrating my achievement of reading Atlas shrugged because she was also a huge fan of Ayn Rand. I was very happy with the service provided as well as the fantastic meal. Even better is that I am still full while I am typing this to everyone which just shows how great it was. The burger I ordered had a great balance between spicy and sweet that was fantastic. While I was there me and Kristi simply chatted about multiple subjects while we ate.

Next up is my little sisters birthday. This in itself is traumatizing to think that she is going to be 10 years old tomorrow. I remember when I was her age and I honestly don't want to be there again. Things are doing fine nowadays so to think of going back to that point of time and reliving it is out of the picture for me. I hope that she gets a kick out all of this because I think that it is kinda interesting to me to think of all of the things that she will have to go through especially now that she is getting to the age of where more responsibility can come her way.

Next up is that now I am going to be going to the college classes if I can get in I have been given the task to find a class. I think that so far I am looking at Humanities and Philosophy. Specifically for humanities is Western civilization and for Philosophy I'll do the introduction to Philosophy to get me started on the subject. I really just think that since I just did Atlas Shrugged and the Ayn Rand stuff then I might as well go into more depth on what I have just read.

1 comment:

  1. It was a great day to celebrate YOU! Atta boy! Both classes are wonderful choices - I might lean toward Western Civ just to get your feet wet in "the college thing" . . . You have a good start on your budget and we will grow it as we go :)

    ReplyDelete