Saturday, April 20, 2013

I am the Champion

Sorry about not writing on Friday but I didn't get back until about 6:00 and I didn't even think about writing my blog. The main reason for this is because  I have finished Atlas Shrugged! This means that I get to eat at the Rusty Horse tavern and now I don't have to be so uptight about spending any of my money. I was saving money to make sure that if I lost the bet that I would be able to pay for the meal if I did lose the bet.

Today I have been given a subject for today and that is how would I go about recreating the world after a total economic collapse all over the world. This question is based off the ending of Atlas Shrugged where the multiple people who went to Galt's Gulch and after the world was destroyed by the people who were running the government all over the world the people in Galt's Gulch return to the old world to rebuild it. Well now the question is dawned on me how would I rebuild the world.

The place to start for me on all of this would be currency. I would set up a coin system not unlike what it was like in the united states for the longest time before the coins lost value. I would set it up so that each coin would be made out of a fairly basic material like for example iron or copper to make it easy to get a hold of but still have actual value. Before setting up a currency I would focus on making sure that everyone would have at least one place to stay and since this isn't some sort of atomic bomb apocalypse we would live on the surface of the world. instead of inside a valley or at the top of a plateau I would probably refurbish an old city for use of living. Of course that would all just be the beginning because there are still things to be done including getting food or teaching how to do something right or even the history lessons nessacary so that everyone doesn't make the same mistake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment