Monday, April 15, 2013

A day in the life of my hat

This is my hat that I love to no end. This hat represents so much to me and for that I will never get rid of this hat as long as I live. What this hat represents to me is the good, the bad, and all of the possibility in between. The reason is due to first off I got this hat in baseball which is a sport based on 50/50 chance. Secondly it reminds me of a time for me where everything was simpler and nicer as well as my final baseball game where my team had lost miserably. This hat may be to small for me but it will always find a spot in my location no matter where I am.

My hat comes with me everywhere I can bring it comfortably. It sees everything I see as I will never where this hat backwards. In fact my hat is reading this blog right now because I am wearing it right now while typing this up for everyone. This hat stays with for Spring and Summer but when Fall comes my hat comfortably retires to my dresser away from the snow and cold weather unless I feel like going for a stroll in the snow with my hat. Considering how long I have had this hat it is in remarkably good condition and it feels like the closest friend I have ever had. The only problem with this hat is that it is to small for my head because it was meant for 7 and 8 year olds. In hindsight it makes me feel pretty silly when I think about how small the hat is but my hat will never think of such a thing. Since it can still fit on my head I'm not going to complain because this hat holds all of my memories along with me. This hat has come from my beginnings. For all that this hat has come through I will never willingly get rid of my hat as much as if it were another set of eyes that would need to be gouged out for them to disappear .

I felt that a meaningful entry was necessary after last week which left even me depressed after going through my old entries. I give credit to Kristi and dad to help come up with a topic for today's blog but this last paragraph is another apology. I learn from my mistakes and that's why I must apologize because I feel bad feeding you all that emotional garbage last week. If you didn't see the problem with last week then I will tell you that there was no reason for me being so depressed. That's what makes the whole thing so wierd is that I have no explanation for the depressing entries. This week I promise you that there will be none of that and here is your proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment