Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Brain Workout

Today has been one of my hardest days in a very long time. Today I had to even cook my own lunch which was Fantastic! I cooked my own steak based on the teachings of Alton Brown's Good Eats. I will say that today's lunch is the best meal I have cooked yet. The steak was almost medium rare but still considered a bit rare. I enjoyed the steak immensely which was served with a twice baked potato and corn on the cob which helped with but for the most part I only worked on the steak. By the way we bought the twice baked potatoes as they are a pain in the neck to actually make.

The cooking was just one of the more interesting things that I did today but that doesn't give me an excuse to leave out the other things. One of the new things I did today was personal finance with Dave Ramsey which was interesting as it helps me become prepared with money in the future. Next up is a classic school subject which I have been missing out on for a quite a while now. This subject is Math and it was certainly easy enough. Right now we are working from the front to back of the book so I go through subjects that I know already but thats fine as I need the refresher in math.

This next paragraph is dedicated to Konstantinos Mastorakis on Google +. The reason for this is because he has helped me out with my current project on the Raspberry pi. He has helped me out with my first project which is going to be starting a Minecraft server on the pi but from his post I have discovered important facts that would have made things impossible for me if he had not posted the fact that the current Minecraft server would not work on the pi as it is too big. He also led me to a smaller version of Minecraft that should work so for this I say thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment