Thursday, April 11, 2013

Coming to a halt

It looks like everything is finally returning to normal including my views. My views have gone back down to about 10 views a day along with all of my curriculum that is getting more complicated daily. I don't really know the reason but I am just thinking that maybe it is becuase nothing is exciting is really going on at the moment. For me it is not like that but for everyone else I can't read minds so that's what I'm going with for now.

Today's work was fairly simple as I am nearing the end at my usual time but the hardest part of today was actually thinking on what to write about in my blog. Honestly I am glad things are coming easier to me in school as now things are easier then I thought they would be. This includes the math work that I have desperately needed for a while now. Since all of my curriculum is finally here things seem to be at a peak for the year and at the point where nothing will go too horribly wrong.

Speaking of new curriculum today I was working on my math and I started thinking to myself that this isn't that bad. Then I stopped and thought about that comment because I have never enjoyed math. I see no reason why this is a bad thing just a bit stupefying. There aren't many people that I know who enjoy math but somehow I managed to shift to a different perspective while not doing math. In all this is fairly new to me but not bad and I'm glad that I can look at math like this because not liking math makes it harder to work with in comparison to liking math.

No comments:

Post a Comment