Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Keeping up the pace

Work recently has been pretty easy and for that I am quite glad. The reason for this is because even with the extra work I still am getting done on time. The only subject that I lack on a daily basis is math and I know that it is pretty sad but still what I lack in math I make up for in all of my other subjects. I know that not much has improved over the overall year but in the long run things are going great. The coolest part is that it seems that people are still willing to pay attention to what I have to say on a daily basis. I don't know if it's because someone is referencing me on a social network but I don't care because I thought that people would have lost interest in my blog a long time ago.

Kristi is currently doing pretty good as her time in the hospital is now down to resting period. This is fine and all but things around the house are fairly hectic without having her around. She brings a manageable chaos. Even when things can get out of hand having her around the house just makes things easier then usual. What I am pretty much saying is that I hate it when she leaves. I get something through my head that I have to try to keep everyone in line when shes gone and then everything goes south from there.

I think that it is fascinating how many views I have been receiving recently. Today I got 22 views alone and then yesterday I got 20. Usually my views go up exponentially and then drop the very next day. That isn't even mentioning march 28th when I received 66 views. I know that anyone else with a blog may not think about these as very much but considering how small my blog is then these amount of views are amazing. In total over the last three days I have had 61 views. On average my views are about 10 a day so my views have doubled in total recently. For this I say thank you to everyone out there to continue to read my blog.


1 comment:

  1. math and personal finance curriculum are on their way! dad and I ordered it before my surgery yesterday. game on!!! I'm on page 14.

    ReplyDelete