Friday, April 12, 2013

Wrapping the week up

This week was certainly hectic and for this I can't say much. It hasn't been extremely hard the point of leaving me in tears or anything like that at all. Instead the most it might do is simply make me a little irritated and spinny making it hard for me to focus on my work and even then the work for this week was completed with little amounts of problems. In all things are doing fine with some good challenge mixed in like working on my computer is fun but most of the time I don't know what I am doing so it makes things even more satisfying when it is done.

The new curriculum is working out good enough including the math and finance. The start of domestic science was interesting but I can't really say much on that considering that I have only had that one lesson in domestic science. Other then that Math is going great and Finance is off to a good start for the rest of the year. I like where all of this is going but I'm just hoping that things don't go down hill to suddenly

In all this has been a fairly eventful week and now that things are changing for the better I am hoping for a good rest of the year. Especially when it comes down to everything that can now happen from now until the end of the year which after that will be summer. It may take a while for me to adjust to the new amounts of work to do daily but at least it is better then going to the public schools or having nothing to do all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment