Thursday, April 18, 2013

Picking up the Pace

Today I finished pretty early even in comparison to yesterday. The reason for this is because since Math was just make up work and I had read ahead in my books this week I was finished with about 3 of my subjects even before the school day started. I have been trying to make my day spread out a little bit more because there is nothing worse then a day where you leave yourself bored. I like how things are going in homeschool including domestic science where I get to cook food for my family.

Keeping on the subject of cooking I am a very passionate food lover. My main reason for this is because of the different families that I have. On my Mom's side of the family there is my mom, my grandma, and my grandpa who is into the more diverse food area. On my dad's side there is my dad as well as my grandma who know how to cook some very good food as well. Then the more recent addition to the family is Kristi's side of the family who also has many different cooks that I can't really name off the top of my head but I will tell you that I haven't had anything I didn't like from Kristi's side of the family. Because there are so many people in the family that can cook it leaves reason to say that I couldn't go back to fast food unless I was seriously desperate because with what I a have been served for my entire life leaves me extremely picky about most foods. In all now that I can do some basic cooking I wouldn't like to serve something anyone that I wouldn't eat myself.

Key thing to mention is that I am not completely done yet today. that isn't really a problem since it is just go over my Troyka workbook with Kristi. Now I will say that I despise that book but it certainly doesn't care because it has helped me through thick and thin. I now have it for multiple uses including any problems with English grammar like Nouns, adverbs, or onomatopoeia( Chapter 14 ). Then there is the APA style of paper writing which is at the moment my preferred version of writing
(Chapter 37). and then there is the one that I am currently working on which is MLA style of writing which I am not to fond of (Chapter 36). these are all contained within the Troyka and those are only 3 of the I believe 45 chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment