Thursday, April 4, 2013

Crashing down

Welcome back everyone who is still reading this to my blog. The reason why I say this is because after yesterdays entry that described me a little bit better most of my views dropped back down to around 12 and 10 views. I have no problems with this but I think I know why this happened but I'm not going to tell you till later in one of my blog entries. That is if I remember to tell you later on but who cares you can probably figure it out on your own if you go over blogs between March 27-April 1st.

I'm a bit late to writing my blog today but not by to much to need an apology for it. The reason for being late to my schedule is because I was working on a ton of questions for todays curriculum and my mind drew a blank on every single question. This forced me to go back through every page of the book to go and find the answer through the 30 pages in both my social studies book and science book. Honestly it wasn't very hard just time consuming. Especially when you can't recall any answers from the top of your head. The worst part is that now I have no excuse for a wrong answer on any of the questions from either science or social studies as I had hunted down all of the answers from the book itself.

Kristi is doing much better lately from what I have heard. In fact she might be out of the hospital by tomorrow. The entire time I never actually mentioned why she was in the hospital other then surgery and even then I didn't give a reason. I feel really bad about telling everyone reading this limited details and then with holding the important piece of information. It reminds me of my sister when she would run up to me saying that she has a secret that she isn't going to tell me. Thus with permission from Kristi I am going to tell you why she is in the hospital in the first place. The reason why she is in the hospital is because she has Crohn's disease. I felt that it was a bit personal to share without permission from Kristi first so now that I have permission I might as well say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment