Monday, April 8, 2013

work overhaul

Welcome back everyone and sorry i didn't have this up sooner but it is going to be this way for the rest of the year. The reason for this is because I am going to be starting my new curriculum tomorrow. This curriculum includes Math work from 2 different books, Dave Ramsy's Finance, and domestic science which includes learning how to cook. Along with all of this I have had other curriculum brought back a little bit so that it won't be so hard.

My weekend went fairly well while I was at grandmas. A good chunk of my time was spent simply working on my quilt which is not complete but is coming along nicely. The quilt consists of 4 fabrics which is navy blue, turquoise, red, and khaki. This may seem fairly boring for a quilt as most of them have some fancy design on one of the fabrics but when it comes down to it I love simple things like these for insignificant colors.

I did not do any work today at all other then this blog entry because I was gone until about noon and then I ate lunch at about 12:30 making it 1:00 before I could do anything. After that I set everything back up on my computer to then work 30 minutes later on my curriculum for this week. Not that it was extremely hard but that lasted until about 2:30 or 2:45 and now here I am typing up my blog that I don't know if anyone is going to be reading. For today there has only been 1 page view and that was before I posted this so I guess I could get some views today.

No comments:

Post a Comment