Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Picking up the pace

Today was a great day so far and nothing has gone wrong yet so lets get straight to the good stuff. First on the list is that I am currently ahead of Kristi in Atlas Shrugged thus putting me closer to a juicy burger at the Rusty Horse Tavern which I have gone over before. This was actually quite surprising to me as Kristi had much more time to read Atlas shrugged then I did but apparently I just don't understand people as much as I think I do I guess.

Today I managed to get through my English work with minimal problems. Today's work consisted of reviewing a very long chapter of Troyka. The chapter was all about bibliographys, plagiarism, and how  to write a proper paper by APA standards. This was honestly harder then it sounds as the chapter had a bunch of tiny details in about 30 pages. I'm not complaining that it was too hard as I managed to complete it but it was certainly interesting.

Today I completed part 1 of my Dave Ramsey Finance curriculum. It was certainly a interesting experience for finance advice. Especially since it is directed mostly towards teenagers who are just starting to be able to earn money. This is a great program and it is great to know that there are other people my family knows that uses this same program so I am not alone. It may have confused me when I had to fill in the blanks but at least I made it through today's work.

1 comment:

  1. yes it appears that I have more time than you but I have explained a few times that when recovering from general anesthesia (over 3 hours of it) and subsequent pain medication that concentration and focus is shot . . . it appears I have more time but my brain feels like pudding most of the day. so stay focused and you will do fine. my fog is starting to lift.

    ReplyDelete