Friday, April 5, 2013

Return to Normality

Welcome back everyone and especially to Kristi. Kristi will be coming back home today and that is leaving me pretty excited to see her again. That is see her again before I go up to Union Town with my grandma. While that is all fun and all I still am going to be happy to see her before I head out because these weeks just aren't the same without my having Kristi around. With Kristi back things will be able to be restored to a decent order even if she cannot do much work for a while it is just the mere thought of her being in the house that brings everyone back to reality.

Todays work was for the most part easy. I had another set of questions to answer including this question "3. Some people feel that the United States should work to build a pure free-enterprise economy. Do you think that our government should play any role in the economy? Why or why not."
Well I honestly believe that the United States government should continue to help out in our economy if not just a little bit less. The reason for this is because the US government keeps people from having a monopoly in any area. This is why you don't step outside to find that the world has been taken over by McDonald.

Other then all of the written response questions todays work was fairly simple. The only thing that is for the most part bothering me is the fact that Kristi is probably farther then me in Atlas Shrugged. This really bothers me as if anyone remembers the day that I went out to eat at the Rusty Horse Tavern I mentioned that it wasn't exactly cheap and that link should reinforce it. The hardest part is the fact that if I lose I have to pay for our lunch at the Rusty Horse Tavern and since it isn't cheap I have to be careful not to spend ANY of my money to make sure that I can afford to pay when we get there. This doesn't mean that I will try to cancel this bet before I get in to deep because it is much to late for that but instead it means that I'll be darned before I go down without a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment