Tuesday, September 4, 2012

break or no break

Well I have gotten some information a while ago I didn't tell on my post. I have every brake anyone in public school has except I can have a little bit more. For example yesterday was Labor day so since everybody wasn't in school and most people were home I didn't have school either. the "except I can have a little bit more" from sentence 3 meant that if I go over the current goal I can get one day off. This can build as much I work. So things like free school and made to serve count as my time and will go into my free days if I work over the normal amount for a school day.

Today was pretty much my normal day so far. It included some reading from Freakonomics and Hunger Games. I also went ahead and did my math. Which unlike last time which I struggled with as I had to do a bunch of reducing large fractions, I decided to split up the same amount of work along 3 days. The downside was that I had the large amount of fractions the first time and did not split it up.

On another note I have another project. It is a creative writing piece comparing me and Adrian Mole. I thought this might be easier and a lot less time consuming then the other choice. The other choice was to compare Adrian Mole to another character from a different book. This would definitely have take some more time and effort then to just compare him to me. Mainly because we have a lot of things in common. 

1 comment:

  1. You are doing awesome . . . I am beginning to feel like week 3 we are hitting a routine and "groove"

    ReplyDelete