Thursday, September 20, 2012

Side work

Lets start off with the fact that my work load is only getting worse. I don't know how to work on one set of my math problems, I have more work behind the math problems, and I didn't finish all of today's work either. All in all tomorrow is just getting even more threatening the more I think about it. I don't even know if I will be willing to even get up in the morning to start doing all of this make up work.

On the upside I have been working on a project of my very own since last night after my blog. Though it has nothing to do with school it is still something that I am learning about by doing the work on my own on my own time. I have been working getting a server running for me and my friends to play on. Sadly it is not as hard of a game to get this running for as most. Meaning I am starting out small and maybe working my way up to bigger amounts. I am making a LAN server for me and my friends to play on Minecraft. Still not a hard game to work but still I thought it was necessary to share the fact that I have put plenty of work into this project.

We also have a little guest in our household. His name is Tiger and he is a little white and tan spotted shitzu puppy. He is extremely hyper while also being loved on by everyone in the house hold. Sometimes I wonder if he even notices the attention. Either way Tiger is the funniest little puppy I have seen in a long time as if he is not playing he's sleeping and which as soon he wakes up he plays again. He can't stand having to be alone at any point in time. I'm going to miss him when he finally has to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment