Friday, September 21, 2012

Down to the Basics

Today was all about make up work. The work from the last week that I didn't finish in time for the end of the day. Well here I am all done with everything. Everything except the word problem sheet. Honestly I still don't understand why I can't grasp such an easy process.

Anyway, I completed everything except that worksheet. I even completed the essay question for Catcher in the Rye. The reason why it was so hard is because I wasn't really willing to relate the main characters opinions and thoughts back to me. All it was really was what do you think of his thoughts. It was all that simple. I didn't actually have to wait so long to do the question if I had spent a couple more minutes on the day it was due.

For lunch today Kristi and I ate one fantastic restaurant. It's name is Zara Sushi. I can't help but love such a simple yet enticing restaurant. With a bar view of the sushi being made and the kindness of every employee over there it is a wonder how someone couldn't fall head over heels for such a place. The best part about it is that Zara Sushi is right in front of our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment