Wednesday, September 5, 2012

overhaul

today is literally our start of spring cleaning. Except that we don't exactly clean everything during spring. Mainly because most of the time during Spring we are in such a good swing of things that we don't actually have to clean anything because it's already clean. But since we got out of the swing of things we just went ahead and started overhauling things all around the house. For me, I didn't really clean anything tangible. Instead I cleaned up the computer on the top floor of the house. It was swarming with a load of viruses.

Today's work that actually required effort was mainly done by my teacher Kristi. She dusted upstairs and downstairs, caught up all of the laundry, and sorted the mail. All while still helping me with keeping up with French and English work. For me though my main amount of work was reducing fractions, essay questions, and review work. And seriously that doesn't really require much work at all.

Today really wasn't that bad despite all of the work done. I did my laundry which since I am at home every day (except sometimes weekends) I could easily do before anyone even got home. Except that Kristi was doing all of the laundry. then I got to hang out with a couple of my friends for a couple hours. This also made things nice despite the work because we just sat around downstairs and gamed a lot. And even then there was little to interrupt my day so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment