Friday, August 31, 2012

Rain!

It has finally rained over here! After all the time of waiting and sitting around sitting on my thumbs it has finally come! Even now I can look outside and see it. There is no feeling any greater then to see all of that beautiful rain outside and the pitter patter of the rain drops. Mainly because of all of the evil and terrifying summer weather.

Secondly we ran into one more problem. I mean really, another one? This one was so simple it really made me wonder if everything in this house was as all fun and games as I thought it was. The problem was just the fact the remote for the VCR wasn't working. The only reason why this was a problem is that I needed to watch a movie in french but of course I can't select the french option if I can't select it with the remote.

Today had some upsides including the fact that my work today was pretty easy. It mainly consisted of french. In fact work today consisted of 8 essay questions a bunch of reducing fractions and finally some reading. Really not much to today at all. While I was doing all of my work I had gotten my computer hunting viruses which ironically didn't have as much as I thought I had. Meaning my computer is faster and ready for all of  the work waiting ahead for me (also its ready for my gaming).

No comments:

Post a Comment