Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I Take it Back!

From the last blog entry I would love to take back a certain comment. The one about the foundation work being hard and useless. I was just a little bit upset at the time about situations that had nothing to do with school what so ever. I actually am now ahead of my work schedule and getting the work down to a key. Both of my recent tests were aced with flying colors. I really don't understand why I was complaining yesterday. It all seems so stupid to me now.

Like I said, I have gone above and beyond on my work. After doing the rest of today's work I am going to do tomorrows work ahead of time. Pretty much all I have to do tomorrow is some more essay questions. I can now do those easily without getting spinny and depressed. I am probably going to throw out my free day card for tomorrow if everything goes according to plan today.

I mentioned my other new books as well. One of them is Catcher in the Rye. Another one is called Anthem. And the last one is my Biology book. I am almost done with Anthem only because I read ahead a little bit. I have barely touched down on Catcher in the Rye. And finnaly The Biology is going to be around for quite a little bit of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment