Monday, September 10, 2012

Power working Sunday

This Sunday me and my dad headed out for another free skool activity at about 10:00 AM. The only reason we did this is so that we could attend mushroom planting. Or if you prefer Mushroom plugging. What this consisted of was drilling holes into pre-cut and pre-dried logs and then pulling and then putting a pre infested dowel rod into the drilled holes so that the mushrooms that we wanted would grow. After putting the dowel rods in we had to put wax that we melted over an open fire on the dowel rods.



Before moving on to my second activity that day me and dad stopped at a restaurant and gas station called Papu's cafe.  This was an interesting Mediterranean restaurant that also felt homey and comfortable. And secondly I also got to play some Galaga before starting to eat my actual food. Which what I had was called a Gyro platter. Which definitely its own flavor too it as well as the other flavors on my plate. After our meal we went over to Kristi's apartment to wait for Alex and then moving on to play Commniana with free skool.

Last post I had asked you guys how much is to much. Well I decided that too much has its limit depending on how much it is. Though some things are too much as soon as you have it. Including things like pure stupidity like burning down the house is too much. A bag full of candy eaten in one day is to much. Everything has an unspoken limit that doesn't need to even be uttered. The limits are another unspoken rule of the universe that we live in. Though everyone has there own limits for certain things. Even if they are not what we truly should be doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment