Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Second Glance

Today I couldn't really find much to type about at all. So I decided with some help to type about what I miss and don't miss about public school in some accurate detail. First of all the the things that I miss from the school system as this makes the second part easier to explain. I miss my tight knit group of friends as we were all there to help each other along and share that days news as well as the nice teachers at my school including Ms. Desmet and Mr. Corzine who both tried very hard to help me more then the other teachers

Second up is the things that I did not like at all in the school. Firstly I can say that I hated the thought of homework. Mainly because I perfer to do all of my work when I am given it not 3 hours on my time to relax. Secondly, the obnoxious students who thought they the coolest thing ever cause their pants sagged. Not to mention the fact that the teachers would even after seeing a bad display would do absolutely nothing about it. We had about only 5 kids (that I know about) go to the safe seat and only 2 kids went even farther to the buddy room. I felt that the teachers had a serious lack of responsibility with all of the things going on. Yet I know it's is not their fault as it is all of the things going on behind them in the district making so hard but it didn't have to be so hard in the first place.

Honestly the only reason why my blog mainly consisted of past thought is that my day today was extremely boring. As today's work consisted of Essay questions, science, math, French, and blog. Seriously there was nothing to really be excited about today. Though there is one thing that got me stumped today. It was simply the last essay question on Catcher in the Rye.Which the problem was that I didn't exactly understand the question and I didn't know where to start at all with the subject. Thank goodness they are giving me till Friday to figure out an appropriate answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment