Friday, September 14, 2012

Cool new activity

3rd week and doing good. Amazingly I have been writing this blog for almost a month and most of the blog entries are postive that don't have any downsides apparent. Well today was no different but I still want to address the fact of far I have come. For example I know most people that have followed my blog from day 1 can reflect on most of my bad grammar and lack of motivation. Now on the other hand I am willing and planning on sticking out this home school year and only aim to improve where I lack in skills.


Today is the day I earned my first free day! I only earn free days after clocking 20 hours over the alloted amount of time nessacary for where I should be on this day. If I get used to working at an even and fast pace I could get loads of free days. These ought to really help when I just need a breather or to get some more sleep on to prep or something. This can also mess with the schedule greatly so I would actually like to see how things will work out after the free day. As I probably won't do my work on my day of relaxation.


Altogether today has been an astounding day so far and the weekend is just around the corner. So I am feeling up for some R&R before the next week comes along. But before the day is through I have a math test on my fractions and a class on cooking crocodile to finish up my day. I also have one more extra curricular activity which ought to be exciting, fun, and a day you guys might not want to miss on my blog as I hope to be attending. The activity is a gravity race on October 13 where we get to make our own vehicles that we get to make and ride on. What a day that will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment