Tuesday, September 11, 2012

laundry day

Today was one of my make up days. Mainly because this is what I decided for myself. But it wasn't for school that I was doing all of this makeup work. In fact all of it had nothing to do with school at all. What I did today was all the laundry I could find laying about in my brother and I's room. This included my brothers laundry as well. This was a simple yet time consuming task that took me an hour just to fold all of the laundry. That's not including actually putting it away yet.

Despite all of the laundry I didn't really have much work to do today. Mainly because I had already started today's work yesterday. But there wasn't much to begin with. And this week is only going to get easier with my field trip this Thursday and little amount of work to do tomorrow as well. Including this Friday there is not much work left to do this week and I am literally just trying to find some house work to do like my laundry. Though don't get me wrong the house work is actually helping. I mean I haven't seen this house clean since last winter only because we started falling out of the swing of things in the beginning of spring.

I actually am working on my own private project that has nothing to do with school. But before I can continue I need some more duct tape. Only because I am working on perfecting my duct tape hat.




Which as you can tell is not the look of perfection yet. But once I get enough duct tape these hats are going to be worth-wile. Or that's the goal at least. Maybe even try to sell these hats off to people. And I do plan on doing more then one design of hat at some point, but for now its one style any size.

No comments:

Post a Comment