Wednesday, September 12, 2012

consulting the past


Today was just another easy day with little to accomplish. But something bad is that I am starting to slack in some aspects. Like instead of posting my blog early I ended up posting my blog tonight at about 10:00. This dosn't bode well for all the work I will need to do on other days. Even with the watchful eyes of the teachers i am falling behind in some areas at a time. I hope to see this solved sooner then later.

Work was mainly on the computer including research, review, revising, and French. For one of my side projects I plan on working on going back through my French to make the upcoming lessons a little bit easier. Revising was checking my work on my computer that I did when I printed my 2nd draft on Adrian Mole. So this one is the third draft.

Finnaly tomorrow is my second field trip of the year. Already after a week from the last one! This is just one of the many perks of home schooling among many. Including flexible work days, Improvement in direct areas of focus for the student, and just flat out good education. Honestly I look back at how I started and what problems I had and seem to see most of my problems I originally had addresed are mostly gone. For example I am getting much better at going through essay questions. But on the other hand more problems emerge. Like that I realize I don't really know how to study after 8 years of public school.

1 comment:

  1. You are working harder than you often give yourself credit for. I want to take our time finding your groove and we will learn some good study tools and methods for you . . . no worries. The most important thing I see emerging in you is wonderful "teachable" spirit...with that everything else follows in good time. ~K~

    ReplyDelete