Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Foundation Time

For most of the last two weeks I have been doing foundation work. No matter how much I despise this work it just doesn't go away. I know it is only there so I can do the fun work but it still is annoying little pieces of work that don't help at all. I do know they help but I cant do anything but wonder why I am still doing this. I hope that all this work is worth its weight in the coming weeks.

No extra work in the ways of my Kart. I don't have info that I need from a person that is planning on helping us. Like materials to work with. I know Hammer Space  provides tools but I don't really know if they provide anything else. I hope I can get all of my supply's on time. If I don't get them soon I can't enter in the race.

A little insight on any of the work I'm doing. One thing is that I am starting over on my French lessons so that I can get them down. I don't remember the first lessons being this easy at all. I zip through the words and wait for the next ones before they even explain how to say it. Even then I am going back to get better and since this is my goal I better not give into slacking now.

1 comment:

  1. What sort of foundation work do you think would "be helpful"? Looking for some feedback and new ideas...gotta walk before you run . . .

    ReplyDelete