Thursday, September 27, 2012

Free Day

This entry is going to be a little shorter then usual. Today I got away with sleeping in and doing nothing but Made To Serve. Honestly one of my best school days ever. I just decided that for today I was going to pop my free day and relax. That is exactly what I did and boy was it worth it. I woke up more refreshed then I have been in a long time. Not even needing caffeine for once.

Though today was a free day I went to Made to Serve with Kristi. I wished I could've said that this experience was amazing and fun, but I can't. I saw a man that was not only homeless but was mugged, pistol whipped, and his fingers broken and swollen. This was actually quite disturbing as I had seen this man once before and he was always cheerful but today he was depressed and I could barely see any hint of a smile. I miss the smile I saw him with the first day I met him.

No comments:

Post a Comment