Monday, September 24, 2012

New tools

Starting off with my progress on my kart for the downhill race. I hope to have found a decent body design but there is a lot more to it then that. For example I only imagine the kart but I don't even have the parts yet. No idea how to get brakes, body, steering wheel, and wheels all for $100 or lower. Any ideas would be welcome.

The cool news is that I found a place called Hammer Space. This place will have all of the materials necessary for my kart work. Also I can sign up for some fun classes like metal working or robotics.
A really good place to start for all of the kart is to find the tools I need. If we sign up I get access to all of the tools and even more curriculum.

Work today went pretty well. All of my work today was done except my word problems. I was kinda upset that none of the word problems had anything to do with each other. For example one was multipy a couple of things together. Another one was find the percent of this number. Really was that necessary. Either way it could have been much worse so today went pretty well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment